The privacy of visitors to our websites is important to us.
This policy explains how Clinton & Co Plumbing Pty Ltd and it’s subsidiaries (henceforth referred to as ‘Clintons’) treats personal data.
The following kinds of personal data may be stored:
▪ Data about your computer and visits to and use of Clintons Plumbing registered domain names. This may include your IP address, physical location, browser details, operating system details, referral source, length and details of visit
▪ Any information provided as part of a visitor’s subscription to website services, such as newsletters and email notifications. These will include details such as name, company name, email address and contact telephone number
▪ Any other information sent to us voluntarily
Blocking all cookies may have a negative impact upon the viewer’s browsing experience.
Clintons may use personal information obtained from the website to:
▪ Administer, develop and/or personalise the websites
▪ Deliver any email notifications as per specific requests
▪ Distribute marketing communication materials that relate directly to Clintons, via post or by electronic media where specifically requested. All such communications will cease upon written request. Website viewers may instruct Clintons not to process personal information for marketing purposes. This will be via an opportunity to opt-out of the use of personal information for marketing purposes within the websites or receipt of a specific formal request in writing
▪ Administer any enquiries and/or complaints received
In addition, we may disclose personal information:
▪ To the extent that we are required to do so by law in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
▪ Within the establishment, exercise or defence of our legal rights including, but not limited to the provision of information to other parties for the purposes of fraud prevention and the reduction of credit risk
▪ To a prospective purchaser of Clintons or any of its asset in pursuance of trade
Your information will not be provided to third parties with the exception of the above clauses.
We will take all reasonable precautions, both technically and organisationally, to prevent and/or minimise the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
AMENDMENTS TO POLICY
Upon confirmation of identity, we will provide copies of personal information held. Provision of such information will be subject to:
▪ Payment of a fee in accordance with the latest Australian legislation
▪ Proof of your identity; usually a passport copy certified by a solicitor or bank, accompanied by an original copy of a recent (within 10 weeks) utility bill clearly showing the relevant name and current address
▪ Personal information held will be corrected or updated upon formal written request, backed with a proof of identification
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Where Clintons websites contain links to other websites, we are not deemed responsible for the content, privacy policies or practices of those third party websites.
Copyright © 2013 Clintons
The material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) and the website itself is wholly owned by Clintons and our licensors.
Clintons grant the viewer a non-exclusive royalty-free worldwide licence to:
▪ View the website and all material contained therein on a web browser
▪ Store some or all of the website in your web browser cache memory
▪ Print pages from this website for your personal and non-commercial use
Please note that this licence is revokable.
All other rights are reserved.
No material can be edited or re-purposed, distributed, redistributed or broadcast in public without our prior explicit written permission.
Automated and/or any form of systematic data collection from the website is prohibited.
Protection of Clintons copyright is an active company issue.
Any contravention of the above licence may result in legal proceedings, the recovery of monetary damages and any injunction(s) as deemed necessary to prevent future contravention. We will pursue the recovery of any legal costs incurred.
TERMS OF FAIR USE
Clintons or our licensors own the intellectual property rights within the websites
(hence-forth known as ‘the websites’) and all material within the websites. All intellectual property rights are reserved, subject to the licence below.
The websites may be printed and/or download for caching purposes only for personal use. This is subject to the restrictions set out below.
The following actions are prohibited:
▪ The republishing of material from this website
▪ The sale, rent or sub-licensing of any material from the websites
▪ Public broadcast of the website
▪ Commercial usage of the websites by any third parties
▪ Any modification of the websites online or in reproduction
▪ Any redistribution of any content from the websites without the express written permission of Clintons.
FAIR & ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
▪ The websites must not be used in any manner that directly or indirectly causes damage to the websites, impairs the availability or accessibility of the websites or in any manner either directly construed to be illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful activity
▪ The websites must not be re-purposed or used to copy, store, host or distribute any material which directly consists consists of spyware, computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms, keystroke loggers, rootkit or links in any form whatsoever to other malicious computer software
▪ Systematic and/or automated data collection activities such as, but not limited to, any form of data mining, scraping extraction or harvesting either directly or indirectly without our express written consent
▪ Transmission of unsolicited commercial communications via the websites is expressly forbidden without our express written consent
▪ We reserve the right to restrict access to all or part of the websites at our sole discretion and without notice
▪ Any supplied passwords of access to restricted areas must be kept confidential and secure
▪ If any unauthorised use of your account or password is suspected, Clintons must be notified in writing immediately
▪ Any unauthorised activity on the websites arising out of any failure to secure passwords will be at the sole responsibility of the user(s) concerned. Users may be held liable for any losses arising from any compromise of passwords issued
▪ Unless express permission has been granted from either the user or Clintons, the use of third person user ID and passwords to access the websites is strictly prohibited
▪ Any issued user ID and password may be disabled and/or terminated at the sole discretion of Clintons without notice
▪ The completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website is un-warranted by Clintons. Clintons have no responsibility to ensure the availability of the websites. Clintons have no responsibility to ensure that the websites or any information contained therein is kept up-to-date
▪ To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to the websites and the use of the websites (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill)
LIMITATIONS & EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY
▪ Limit or exclude either Clintons or the websites user(s) liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
▪ Limit or exclude either Clintons or the websites user(s) liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence
▪ Limit or exclude either Clintons or the websites user(s) liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law
▪ Are subject to the preceding paragraph
▪ Clintons will not be liable to any third party in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill
▪ Clintons will not be liable to any third party for any loss or corruption of any data, database or software
▪ Clintons will not be liable to any third party in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage
BREACHES OF TERMS
EXCLUSION OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
ENTIRE AGREEMENT. LAW & JURISDICTION
This version supersedes all previous agreements.