At Clintons we take plumbing to new levels.
We are constantly striving for higher standards within our industry and are constantly exploring new ways to:
- Raise standards of service
- Save our customer’s money
- Minimise inconvenience and down-time
This is driven by our core principles that drive everything we do.
We believe in:
- Saving you money – we don’t treat a symptom we diagnose and fix the problem. We are often called in to look at the jobs no one else can fix.
- Treating your property with respect at all times – we take our shoes off at your front door. Why? Because that’s what we do at our home, so that’s what we do at your home.
- Minimizing downtime – we work during your normal down time or, if you are a 24 hour operation, we zone the work so that we minimize the effect to the majority of workers.
- Proactive, preventative maintenance – we will always advise you on how to make the best decisions now to save you time and money in the future.
We don’t see the value of a job we see the value of a customer and our customers see the value of our service.
That’s why so many of our customers choose to stay with us.
We’re in the building trade – we build long term relationships with our customers. We believe that providing you with the levels of service you deserve will result in a good relationship for both of us.